Just home from the dr... devastated. THANKS PAGE15!

Hope all went well with you scan today, keep us posted. Praying for you!

Well i just want to say thanks to all the hopes and prays today. Unfortunately my scan did not turn out like I was hoping and my lil bean was just gone, there was nothing in the sack that they could see at all. It's been one of the hardest days, I didn't think it would be this hard. But I Was so attached already. It's killed me inside, i have cried off and on all day. I swear I had to get a few things before coming home and all I saw in target was new born crying babies and preggo ladies, and I just cried... I'm going to miss all of you kind hearted wonderful ladies, but I think I'm going to just take a break completely for a couple months and I might check back in and see how you guys are doing. But i just have to get away from anything it makes me hurt even more right now. I wish you all the absolute best of luck!!!!!! :hugs:

:cry:

Well i just want to say thanks to all the hopes and prays today. Unfortunately my scan did not turn out like I was hoping and my lil bean was just gone, there was nothing in the sack that they could see at all. It's been one of the hardest days, I didn't think it would be this hard. But I Was so attached already. It's killed me inside, i have cried off and on all day. I swear I had to get a few things before coming home and all I saw in target was new born crying babies and preggo ladies, and I just cried... I'm going to miss all of you kind hearted wonderful ladies, but I think I'm going to just take a break completely for a couple months and I might check back in and see how you guys are doing. But i just have to get away from anything it makes me hurt even more right now. I wish you all the absolute best of luck!!!!!! :hugs:

:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so, so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through. You are in our thoughts. :hugs: Take care of yourself, pamper yourself, and allow yourself to grieve. Give yourself time and loving care.

I'm so sorry to hear, your such a beautiful and strong woman. :hugs: I'm crying just reading your post, and all I want to do is give you a big hug and make you something nice to eat (toast is nice to eat right?)

Thanks ladies, i'm just taken off my feet by the such nice ladies that are here. It just makes me cry knowing i have people thinking about me and i don't really even know them!! But its a happy cry, just really emotional wreck right now. I'm starting to cramp bad but not sure if its from the scan or the start to the nightmare ending of my little bean. Praying that if we ever decide to try again that i have a sticky bean, but it will be months and months down the road!!! :cry: :cry::cry::cry::sad2:

:sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:

I'm so very sorry. Life is confusingly cruel sometimes. I hope you can surround yourself with love and try to heal. Best wishes.

So sorry for your loss. Hang in there xo

Im so sorry dear.. My heart is breaking for you at this moment. Unfortunately I know what it feels like, I lost mine in March like that and I still get teary eyed every now and then about it even though Im 7 weeks pregnant currently. :hugs: I hope you get that precious sticky little bean you deserve!!

this happened to a friend of mine and my sister in law they both got told they were less at 6 week scan and were worried, my sil had to have her bloods done to make sure her numbers were doubling and they were they put her 2 weeks behind and then at her 11 week scan put her forward 2 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->