Just home from the dr... devastated. THANKS PAGE15!

I just wanted to say once more Thanks so much for all you wonderful, kind, loving Ladies!!! I really have found a lot of support with all of you!! Very sad to leave as in the other forums no one EVER answers or comments, feel very much alone over there... So it just makes it that much harder to leave this wonderful bunch!!! I have tried so hard to get in a better mood tonight, i turned on the CMA Country Christmas show and all i did was cry the first 30 minutes so i had to change it. I was hoping it would help and didn't. And i'm starting to think DH doesn't understand why i'm so upset and hurt and maybe i'm over reacting... :cry: Things are just tough on me right now, and i should be aloud to grieve how i want, right?!? i'm entitled to that as a mother who just lost a baby and just waiting to pass everything else. I don't like the waiting game... :cry:

Thanks again ladies!! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!

Sometimes men don't know how to react. They don't tend to bond with their new child until it is born. Because you knew it was inside you, and you felt pregnant it's a lot harder for you to cope with the early lost compared to him. Grieve as much as you need too, but just remember that you have two other wonderful children that need their mummy.

It will take time to heal the pain and if you ever need support we're more than happy to lend a listening ear :hugs: I really hope things start to look up for you soon. As I said before you're a beautiful and strong woman and while it will be hard, you can get through this.

my hubby was the same. he didnt know what to do with himself. but he will get there. of course your not overreacting. you fell in love as soon as you saw 2 lines on your test, you have had baba inside you. i hope your feeling a bit better and have a wonderful xmas too hunni. xxxx

So I've have miscarried tonight. I have been lightly bleeding for the past 4 days. An have had cramping. But tonight my cramping got really bad about 6:30 and only got worse. I have had a lot of lower back pressure and my stomach feeling like I was going to delivery a baby. Not as bad as my first mc , but still hasn't been easy at all. I seriously need some pain meds. I'm still passing small clots after passing everything else. What was so weird to me is that the sack came out in whole and was the first out. That didn't happen before. I just hope everythingthat is suppose to come out has, because. I have definitely lost a lot of blood. Very weak and shakey.

Just wanted to update you wonderful ladies!!! Hope everything is going amazing with the baby bumps!!

My heart goes out to you hun...what a horrible thing to have to go through...and men never understand....but just know that you have many women on here who support you...again I'm Soooooo sorry to hear of your loss......blessings to you and your family this christmas xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks ladies :hugs:. Haven't decided if I'm going to start right away or wait a few months. Just seems like one big blur... :-(

:hug: I am sorry that you had to go through this but glad to see that you are at least positive about trying again!! Praying for blessings for you and yours this christmas!!!

I'm so sorry! I pray you and your OH can have peace and hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->