Just keep waiting, just keep waiting...

WhiteKhocol8

Reaction score
Hi all, it's been a long time since I last dropped by. Managed to kick the cluckiness with back surgery then the gastric sleeve, and I'm sure it will bugger off again after next week when I have the bypass (long story but my sleeve broke another part of my stomach). IN THE MEANTIME THOUGH it feels like EVERYONE is either pregnant or having babies and it makes me want one too! There is NO WAY I should be having them for another 18 months (surgeon's orders) and husband is NOT on board for having one until after he comes back from a three-month-long trip he's doing next year... but I'm 32 and worried if I don't start planning, preparing, etc. I'm going to miss my chance and not be able to have a child at all.

PUH-LEASE tell me I'm not the only one going stir crazy over here.

You're not the only one!

I've been waiting for, ohh, it must be about 6 or 7 years now, maybe 8. There's always been something in the way.

I managed to spend most of last year not thinking about it. However, I've spent most of this year thinking about little else.

Like you, most of my friends and family seem to be pregnant or have babies. It is difficult and makes me broody. All the comments about 'you look so natural with the baby' and 'you'd make a great mum' are well meaning but make it all the more difficult to bear.

Good luck with your surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->