Just leave me alone

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

i hate him he is real scary and just wish after 9 years he would get the msg im not INTRESTED :growlmad:

sorry ill explain this man who lives not far from my dads has followed me round for 9 years when ever im in town he follows me i just hope he never finds out where i live :growlmad:
i went into the kebab shop tonight and he was there behind the counter and as soon as he saw me he was winking and saying things to his friends what he would like to do to me and he even asked if i would give him my address :growlmad: he did give me free chips and a drink tho :blush:

sorry for the rant but i wish HE WOULD PISS OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE :growlmad:
ohhh and karl thinks its funny :growlmad:

Definitely not funny! 9 years! on my that is a long time. You would think he would get bored.

Il tell you how bad it is i WONT go to town on my own and im not scared of anyone but him he really does freak me out :growlmad:

Strange!!! I would have threw his free chips in his face ......x

I gave them to karl couldnt even try one he didnt eat them either but i do no il not be going back there :thumbup:

edit can i just say i didnt no the drink and chips were free untill i got home as i thought karl had orded them i just went to pick the food up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->