just line eye????

kaylab22

Reaction score
Do yall see anything vvvvvery faint or do I just have line eye gotta flip the pic side ways. .
And I know about blue dye not to trust em.

Attachments

• 20160529_100827.jpg
    20160529_100827.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 82
I think I can possibly see something. Not 100% sure though.

Wishing you all the best.

Im sorry I cant see anything but keep trying. How many DPO are you?

sorry u need 2 lines to be pregnant

O I'm sorry did I seem like I didn't know that 2 lines need to be there?
I did not ask how to read a test. Many woman believe they see faint lines. Don't need blaring positives !

Don't feed the troll... You didn't see what she did in the ltttc section earlier today. I can't believe she's still at it.

Don't feed the troll... You didn't see what she did in the ltttc section earlier today. I can't believe she's still at it.

I couldn't believe that. If peiple don't see a line ok cool that's why I asked. But she didn't have to act that way. This is a support site not let's dog people

Just take no notice. Shes not worth it, if you get annoyed then shes had the effect she wanted. Good luck and hope you get your bfp very soon!

Thanks I'm 11dpo. And had a huge temp.dip today idk if it could be implantoin or af coming. It's a bit early

I think I see a line hun but it's really hard to tell because the picture is so dark so it could be a shadow for me. Good luck sweetie and I hope this is your month!

:dust:

Sorry I don't see a line but blue dyes can be harder to read as the whole test area gets covered in dye. can you go and get a pink dye one?

As for the troll, she has been removed as many people have reported her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->