just looking for support.

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
I had an early loss in late June. Positive test at 11DPO, bleeding began at 13DPO. We were moving across states and doing a lot so we decided to give my body 6 months and then try again.

I took clomid days 6-10 of this cycle that started January 7th. Check out my chart in siggy. FF pegged my ovulation at CD15. I had another dip that I assumed was implantation dipping at 5DPO...but I had cramping, EWCM etc. so thought maybe that was ovulation. it made more sense with the clomid timing. we were traveling and we BD thursday with ovulation happening Saturday, so i assumed I was out for the cycle when I tested negative at "11DPO". all of my previous positives have been before then so that's a pretty good indicator for me. I waited for my period until "13 dpo" came and went. So when I hit 10DPO based on the second dip I tested again. Faint positives. two in the same day. faint positive at 11DPO. then this morning a negative. Fast forward to 3pm and boom, positive again! NOT faint either. super visible positive test.

I'm so terrified of another loss. I just can't think about it. I was so gutted this morning thinking i'd lost this baby. Tomorrow is 13DPO. I should get my period tomorrow if it's going to come. I have light, intermittent cramping and tender breasts...normal but scary.

i've attached tests below just to show what i'm seeing. one faint positive, one negative, one not faint but not dark positive.

10DPO.png 12DPO AM.png 12DPO PM.png

Good luck hun <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"