Just loss 1st- will be ttc soon! Need advice!

Meaggers

Reaction score
HI. First of all I'm sorry for all of your losses. I never knew how hard it was until I had to go through it myself. It's amazing how a tiny little life can change your life in such a big way. We lost our little one due to a missed miscarriage (low progesterone and pcos). Baby went to heaven on 10/28/11 at 6 weeks and We just found out on Tuesday (11/15/11) that our baby no longer had a heartbeat. I have a D&C scheduled for Wednesday (11/23/11).

I've been told by several people including my doctor that the best time is right after a miscarriage and d&c. My OH and I have both decided that even though we can never replace our first, we want to try again for our little miracle baby. I picked up my progesterone prescription that I was on during pregnancy to begin taking as soon as I ovulate again, and ordered OPKs due to be here next week.

This is where I need a little assistance and advice. When after ovulation do I start taking the progesterone? Has anyone used vitamin b-6 prior to ovulation? How do I take it and does it work? Should I be taking something for cm? Even though I've done a lot of reading, we've never officially been trying before so all of this is confusing to me. Any advice or any tips would be great. In fact it would be great to have a tips/tricks section. :)

HI. First of all I'm sorry for all of your losses. I never knew how hard it was until I had to go through it myself. It's amazing how a tiny little life can change your life in such a big way. We lost our little one due to a missed miscarriage (low progesterone and pcos). Baby went to heaven on 10/28/11 at 6 weeks and We just found out on Tuesday (11/15/11) that our baby no longer had a heartbeat. I have a D&C scheduled for Wednesday (11/23/11).

I've been told by several people including my doctor that the best time is right after a miscarriage and d&c. My OH and I have both decided that even though we can never replace our first, we want to try again for our little miracle baby. I picked up my progesterone prescription that I was on during pregnancy to begin taking as soon as I ovulate again, and ordered OPKs due to be here next week.

This is where I need a little assistance and advice. When after ovulation do I start taking the progesterone? Has anyone used vitamin b-6 prior to ovulation? How do I take it and does it work? Should I be taking something for cm? Even though I've done a lot of reading, we've never officially been trying before so all of this is confusing to me. Any advice or any tips would be great. In fact it would be great to have a tips/tricks section. :)

I am deeply sorry for your loss...as of right now I am m/c my second baby first one at 15 weeks no HB due to hypothyroidism, my second one was diagnosed as a blighted ovum. I was prescribed 200mg of progesterone and started taking it as soon as I got my BFP(2 days before AF was due) I am also taking prenantal vitamins which contain 10mg of B-6 this is very good and essential to a healthy baby's development. I am not bleeding to heavy and am wondering if I too should go for a D&C..GL to you during your D&C. I also heard it is the best time to conceive after a loss (within 6 months). Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->