just me, or is this not fair? (also posted in single parenting)

rubexxx

Reaction score
i havent had my baby yet, but im due in 3 weeks and 2 days
but im not with FOB anymore, id love to work things out and get back with him, i love him to bits, but i dont know whats going on in his mind, he wont speak to me but at the end of the day ive started to realise that if we're together or not we're gonna have a baby soon, and i grew up a long while ago, but im still waiting for him to...
aaaanyway! i text him this morning because i have a MWA later today, and im finalising my birth plan and sorting everything out for the birth, so i said ill let him know how it goes and asked him if hes gonna be there when shes born... and he just said itll cause arguements and asked if im putting his name on the BC... ive got to say im more than a bit disappointed he said hes not gonna be there when shes born, especially when he knows im not gonna start arguements -its always him that starts them! is it just me or is this not fair at all?! because to me it seems like hes not thinking about his baby and just thinking about himself!

Aww I'm sorry about what your going through, I do believe thats unfair because after all that is his baby and he will end up missing that special day over arguments that could just be put to the side. Hope everything works out for you :) x

i think that it is unfair on you and your baby, he shows that he obviously needs some growing up to do if he cant not argue on the day his child is being born! With or without him there it will be a day you will never forget for all the best reasons! I hope everything works out for you :flower:

is abit unfair cant see why he would want to miss out on seeing his child born :wacko: is him thats missing out though hun not you so dont worry about it :flower:

Hey, im so sorry he's being like this.
My FOB gives me drama, too.
I broke up with him cause i just didnt really love him, or ever see us being together in the future. Up until then he was really excited about LO, now whenever i try to talk to him about her he just calls her 'it' and asks if i've put her up for adoption yet :cry:

I know if/when he steps up, he's gunna be a really great dad. But right now i just want to ring his neck! xx

don't worry hun. as someone's said it's gonna be a big day you'll never forget whether he was part of it or not. hopefully if not in the next few weeks he'll man up and be a good dad when LO is born and he see's how precious she is. :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're going through this, and I know how hard it can be to deal with an immature FOB. My son's bio dad was NOT there when I had my son. But you know what it was still an amazing day that I will treasure for my entire life, and him being there would have probably ruined it. :hugs:

Men are stupid, regardless. But boys trying to play the roles of men are more ignorant than anything. I pray he will wake up and realize you don't get to relive these moments with your child. And in the end it is his loss, sweetie. Not yours, or your precious baby's.

thanks for the support and advice everyone :) talking to people on here is sometimes easier and better than talking to family or friends!:flow:

Im sorry your having to go through this especially when your so close to giving birth. Your babys daddy is seriously lucky to even be asked to come to his babys birth, i know a lot of girls who wouldnt even bother asking their ex if they were behaving like that. at the end of the day if he isnt their its his loss, and im sure he will always regret not being there to see his child being born. He sounds very selfish. I really hope everything works out well for you xx

Sorry you have to go through that. I hope your FOB grows up in the short time you have before you go into labor. I think it'd be very immature for him not to go to the birthing whether or not you and your FOB are together, he is your child's father and he SHOULD be there. If he didn't go I wouldn't make any effort whatsoever to have anything to do w/ him. I can understand you wanting him in your life or trying to make a relationship work, but really, the one thing he should be doing is taking care of his child and it doesn't sound to me like he's wanting to try and make any efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->