• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just moved onto 3rd tri!!

X

XPoisonGal

Wow, can't believe how time fled!! Now that im in 3rd tri means its getting closer n closer :) Anyone else same boat as me? x

Congratulations and enjoy Third Trimester!! :flower:

Me too... due 6th September x How are you all getting on? I have been very lucky so far with no sickness or complications! I have only just started to get a proper bump this past week & after having a 4D scan at the weekend & seeing our gorgeous little girl, its just kind of hit me that in 3 months I'm having a baby... aaargh... I feel very unprepared & a little bit daunted by it to be honest!

Congratulations! Welcome to the 3rd trimester!

congrats for making it to third tri and welcome!! im 29 weeks!!:) let the last bit of our pregnancy during be a enjoyable one!!xx

Hi, I'm 27 weeks, due 4th September.... not long for us September ladies now...we're doing the final stretch :happydance:

Yah.. I moved here today too! My EDD is September 9th, but by my first scan due date they also have me down as September 6th! :shrug: Both dates are actually written down officially in my pregnancy book.. so who knows when they will consider me to be full term.. :haha:
So excited to be here too!! :yipee:

I've moved too, due 6th September..it has flown!!

Due September 7th! YAY!! Im so glad to be in the final stretch I hope it goes by fast!

Ive had a pretty uneventful pregnancy for the most part, bad morning sickness at first, and cramps, then had a gestational diabetes scare cause baby measures big but other than that me and baby boy are fine and im so excited to meet him!!

Welcome & Congrats on moving up to third tri!
You're in the final stretch now! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"