Just moving over from LTTTC

Yaaaay! Congratulations! Make yourself at home

How exciting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs:

Congratulations! It seems as though you've had quite a journey...

congrats! i'm just over here from LTTTC and AC myself as was just about to take clomid when this happened. havent had the courage to change my status from ttc to pregnant yet :blush:

lets help eachother through 1st tri craziness

:hug:

So good to see you here, I read your journal :blush: and was willing you on all the way. It'll be even better to see you in second tri in 6 weeks :yipee:

congrats! i'm just over here from LTTTC and AC myself as was just about to take clomid when this happened. havent had the courage to change my status from ttc to pregnant yet :blush:

WAHOO! Let's definitely keep each other from going crazy. I'm experiencing alot of cramping and twinging which keeps me paranoid!

WAHOO! Let's definitely keep each other from going crazy. I'm experiencing alot of cramping and twinging which keeps me paranoid!

oh yes, i'm having lots of period type cramps too. the midwife and dr's have assured me this is normal. turns out i also have an inflamed bowel/rumbling appendix so was really scared thinking it was pregnancy related pain. never have i been so relieved to be told i have bowel issues in my life! :rofl:

i think i'm about 5 weeks preggo (PCOS so no idea when i O'd) so only a week behind you!

I CANNOT wait to get to 2nd tri - i'm sure you are the same :hugs:

I really thought that getting to this stage and finding out that my body can get pregnant would be a relief! little did I know that it was the start of a whole new set of worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->