Just need a bit of advice

Kammie22

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I had a faint positive on Sunday and have tested everyday since with a variety of tests, I used a clear blue yesterday and again a very faint positive, I bought some pink die ones- boots own and I couldn’t see any line at all within the time but now there is a faint line, I then did the digi mid morning which said pregnant 1-2 weeks, tonight I did another pink test and again it’s a very faint line. I think I’m about 18 dpo- should the lines not be darker at this point ?

Sorry for the long post

If you are doing the pink line tests in the evening, or really during the day, they may be faint because you've drunk more and your urine isn't dilute. I think typically the digital are some of the least sensitive so when they start picking up pregnancy it's a good sign :)

Why not try a pink dye with FMU?

I agree with testing using a pink dye and first thing! Good luck :dust:

I also agree maybe use 1st pee of the day or 2nd pee my 2nd one has always gave me stronger lines, Ive used asda and boots pink dyes and took me ages to get a good line, first response is what I used for progression, when I got my 2 faint + I also got 1-2 on digi even tho my lines were really faint, xx

I agree with the previous comments, try using a pink dye but with either FMU or SMU :)

if your not sure what dpo you are you could have ovulated late and only be very early

Hi everyone
I had a faint positive on Sunday and have tested everyday since with a variety of tests, I used a clear blue yesterday and again a very faint positive, I bought some pink die ones- boots own and I couldn’t see any line at all within the time but now there is a faint line, I then did the digi mid morning which said pregnant 1-2 weeks, tonight I did another pink test and again it’s a very faint line. I think I’m about 18 dpo- should the lines not be darker at this point ?

Sorry for the long post

The digi + is a good sign!! If you are adamant about getting a good line try SMU or do a 2 hour hold if you can to see if that helps! Good luck and sticky baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->