Just need a good moan!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Eternal, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

Cant beleieve how close I am to my 3rd Trimnester! Tiem has just flown by...

Mind you if someone else comments on how this or that will get much worse yet i will slap them.

I mean my sister in law lectures me about how things are worse towards teh end and i clearly have no idea of how bad things will get if i am complaining now and she never went to full term, i mean now was her full term.

just cos i am fairly small for 25 weeks everyone talks to me like i am just flippin 12 weeks. yes i know things will get worse but i am alreday in agony with my back and i now cant sleep etc!

girl i work with asked why i came in and i was like well i have 10 weeks of work left and i figure its just going to get worse. how depressing is that?

well just needed to have a moan lol! feel a bit better now!

2. geekone

geekone Well-Known Member

3. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

Thanks lol! Just grumpy being at work, in pain and not being able to get comfy. i cant sit, stand, lie :S grrrr!

Thanks for the hug, much needed! :D

4. shiawase

shiawase mum & expecting # 2

:hugs: I get the same if i moan about my back aching or my ankles swelling up everyone just says "ha wait till you get bigger!" its very annoying!

5. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

I know isnt it! I know i havent had it all that hard, i am in a lot of pain today and last night, but apart from today back pains been quite mild and have carpel tunnel which is really annoying ... however its so much more depressing thinking, i am going to get worse!

:hugs:good luck to both of us! and lets hope it doenst get too much worse! lol