Just need a rant about oh!

Wow I am really lucky, My hubby helps with the running about of our boys and footy, he helps with the housework and cooks dinner if i am just not up to it. He also manages to work 12hr days (6am to 6pm) 6days one week 5 the next. He goes to the gym at night from 7:30pm till 9pm and I don't mind at all, as he has helped me do what I needed him to do and he does chores on the weekend.
He never complains, I am really lucky...

Wow I am really lucky, My hubby helps with the running about of our boys and footy, he helps with the housework and cooks dinner if i am just not up to it. He also manages to work 12hr days (6am to 6pm) 6days one week 5 the next. He goes to the gym at night from 7:30pm till 9pm and I don't mind at all, as he has helped me do what I needed him to do and he does chores on the weekend.

Yes you've got a lovely one there! X

don't get my wrong my hubby is great and I love him more than anything - he just doesn't have a clue sometimes! But other times he is lovely and very thoughtful! I like having a bit of a moan when he's being a lazy bum though or going out a lot!!! Lol xxx

WOW you are a very lucky lady. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->