Just need some advice! I don't know what room to put this in!

Pambo7682

Reaction score
Ok...This is probably really stupid and please forgive me if I come off as naive.

I just wanted to get some advice from anyone who maybe had a similar situation.

Back in July 2013 I had my tubes tied during cesarean with my 3rd daughter.
My cycle didn't become regular till October 2013. I always keep track of my cycles. I like knowing that things are going like they should.

My LMP was September 28th. My ovulation (with EWCM) was the weekend of the 10th, meaning any day between the 10th and 12th.

My husband and I were together on the 11th.

Nothing out of the ordinary was going on or happening, just going about my usual days being a Mom to my 4 kids.

Yesterday, the 19th around 3:00 I went to the bathroom before heading out to get my kids from school. I noticed a small pinkish spot. I thought, well darn my period better now show up this early!! I like staying regular...lol...After I got back I had to potty again and again I saw some pinkish-red spots, just a few more than the first time cause that was literally one little spot. This was more like 3 little spots. The evening went on and I had 2 more visit to the bathroom with no spots. Around 6:30 I went again (I drink a lot...lol) and again found more tiny spots.

And by spots I mean just that, no CM of any kind mixed in. It was light and soaked into the paper.

I haven't had any more since then.

I know the chances of getting pregnant are phenomenally rare but the mind can't help but wonder!!

Maybe it was a cyst? I'm not sure, my history with cysts I never spotted before.

My period isn't due till the 26th.

Since I am in that 2 week phase I didn't think ya'll would mind to terribly that I post here.

Can anyone relate to any of this? Offer me some advice or suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank you!
Pam

Are you under more stress than usual lately? Either physical and/or emotional? I only ask because there were 2 or 3 separate cycles where I was under extreme amounts of stress either from excessive working out or emotional stress and I would sometimes get a day of very light spotting, in the middle of my cycle.

No ma'am. I can't say that I have. When I do get stressed it usually comes out by messing with my stomach (like you know, like potty problems...lol) or it affects my sleep. I haven't had either issue. But I definitely won't reject the possibility!!

Thank you for responding! ☺️

How do I edit??

I did not intend for that to say "like" to many times!! ��

If I remember correctly, I think you can edit posts once you become an "active member." Just a couple more posts and should be there I think! :)

I dont have any real advice, i just didn't want to R&R! Couldyou have a urinary infection??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->