Just need to vent....

Marisa08

3boys & having a GIRL!
Reaction score
to people that understand! I just posted more of my cycle info on ff. Just past cycles, I don't temp...yet! Now everything looks crazy. This month made sense before I added more cycles. I am at the least 10 dpo right now. I could be up to 14 dpo. I think I better start temping! IF i don't get a bfp this month. I have THREE FRER waiting for me. But I am scared. I am scared that it will be negative. And I am scared it will be positive. I just had a chemical last month and I am scared. I hate to admit it. But I guess I need to. The thing is last month I felt pregnant, this month I don't. :nope: I want to test so bad in the morning. Maybe I will. AHHHHHHH! OK, I feel better now. Thanks for listening to my ranting!! :winkwink:

Marisa

Aww, I'm sorry...I know how you feel. I started temping 2 cycles ago and I'm so happy that I have...it really cuts down on the unanswered question. Then again, it can open up the door for additional ones. The good thing is, they're good ones..speculating on an implantation dip is much better than wondering when I Ov'd.

Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss last month. You'll get there soon sweetie.

to people that understand! I just posted more of my cycle info on ff. Just past cycles, I don't temp...yet! Now everything looks crazy. This month made sense before I added more cycles. I am at the least 10 dpo right now. I could be up to 14 dpo. I think I better start temping! IF i don't get a bfp this month. I have THREE FRER waiting for me. But I am scared. I am scared that it will be negative. And I am scared it will be positive. I just had a chemical last month and I am scared. I hate to admit it. But I guess I need to. The thing is last month I felt pregnant, this month I don't. :nope: I want to test so bad in the morning. Maybe I will. AHHHHHHH! OK, I feel better now. Thanks for listening to my ranting!! :winkwink:

Marisa

Hi Marisa,

I have been lurking on here up till now but when I saw your post it rang a bell with me - I went back and added previous cycles into my ff charts as well, only dates not temps and it changed everything up till the present. I'm not sure why but my last cycle was 27days and when I put it in as 28 days. After I went back through each month and double checked it had the correct cycle day for start of each AF it went back to normal! It might have just been my mistake but I thought I'd mention it in case it had done something funny with your dates too that might make this month make sense again! Sorry if this is completely irrelevent!

Good luck with this month, it must be scary especially after last month. Good luck if you decide to test soon.

xx

Anawi, you are right! I went to check my dates and they were right. But what was wrong was weird. Say my AF was the 15th to the 20th. It has the 15th as CD 1, 16th as CD 2, but the 17th went back to CD 1??? Any ideas? I posted a thread on here to see if anyone can help. Thanks for your input :thumbup:

Thanks bumbycake for your kind words :flower:

Marisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"