just needed to tell someone how in love with my little man i am already

karla1

proud mummy of 1
Reaction score
Morning ladies

Well I am lay in bed and feel like I can actually HOLD my baby boy this morning he has wiggled his way up to right under my belly button but slightly to the right his is sticking out so much (I look very lobsided but I don't care) I can hold him in both hands and its such a lovely feeling. I tapped my fingers on him and he tapped (kicked back) then had a wriggle and is now still again as if he rolled over and went back to sleep.

I am now lay here still holding where he is but feel so overcome with a feeling of love for this little man growing inside me I just needed to share it with someone x

I'm so glad its not just me then, I lay in bed every morning before getting up doing this :) it's one of the most amazing feelings in the world x

I do this too :) baby girl is moving around so much right now. Every morning around this time, love it!

Aw what a lovely post. I do this to and I wrap one arm over and one under my bump and rock him from side side. Can't wait to meet my little boy for real but I will definitely miss this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->