Just needed to vent!

TTCMay16

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo.
Usually I start my af on the 17th, which was yesterday, but I had a late O on the 11th.
Does that push my af back as well?

It's killing me not to test because I'm SOOO tired. Way more than usual. And my breasts are very sore. I feel like that could be in my head though.
Does anyone else get that way?

I tested this morning, just for the heck of it. BFN of course. I wasn't expecting much. My husband just wants us to have a baby so bad, I don't want to disappoint him. :|
Waiting is the hard part...

Sorry for the rant! I just needed to vent! I haven't told any of my friend or family about TTC, just in case we can't.

Just want to offer you some :hugs:

I can completely relate to not wanting to disappointing DH. My own hubby wanted a child with me instantly, but It took me four years to come around to wanting a child and two more to actually be willing to try. After a year of trying I wish I had come around sooner. He gets so sad when AF comes and it makes me feel terrible.

A late O does make AF late. The better way to figure out when AF is due is to figure out how long your Luteal Phase is. For example, my LP is always between 12-14 days (minus one exception), but my FP varies a lot more. At 7DPO you're probably still early in your LP, but I don't really know what your normal is so I can't say for sure.

I agree, TWW is torture! Lots of :dust: for you!

Thank you for your kind words! Since not wanting to tell family/friends yet, this page has been so helpful!
I just downloaded the Ovia app so I'm hoping that helps me keep better track of everything if this isn't the month! I had the Nexplanon in for three years and got it removed in March. My first AF was April 17th. I need to wait and see if I'm going to be regular or not.

I'm such a planner. I hate not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->