just not for me....

maratobe

Reaction score
hey girls!
i just need to vent...
well AF got me today and she is hurting me big time! i seriously thought we had everything going for us this month :cry:
i rang my doctors to get an appointment as soon as the ugly witch showed her face, im gonna get a referral from him to go and see a highly recomended GYNO in town and i hope he can help us conceive and stay pregnant. after 18 very LOOONG cycles, 2 MCs and a ruptured cyst on my ovary and long cycles im pretty much over it and i think we need some answers!! :nope:
:shrug: i feel like its just not for me.... :cry:

Oh hunni :hugs:
I think its about time you demanded some answers. Lets hope this GYNO lives up to his reputation and gives you a BFP real soon!:hugs:

thanx girls!
im just really confused, im still cramping a lil but have hardly bleed at all tonight...so am i deff out? would i count it as AF???

Aw hun:hugs: I hope the referral brings you some comfort and some good positive steps.

Do you think it might not be AF? Keep us posted.

M :flower:

well im not sure, im counting it as AF now cause it lasted about 8 hours the bleeding and now im just spotting...im gonna wait till i go to the doctors and i will let you girls know how i go!
:hugs:

Just wanted to give you some :hugs: I came on yesterday too & currently in a lot of pain! I'm glad (if that's the right word) you're going to get some answers! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->