Just one more

momwithbabies

Mom of Two
Reaction score
I posted this on another thread, but no responses yet:

I just want one more child. I'm a mom of two (boy and girl) precious kids, and being Catholic, I always assumed I would have a big family. I guessed wrong. I'm 31, been TTC (seriously and lazily) for at least 4 years now. WTH?

I'm tired of it all, but I can't make peace with what I've got. There is something seriously wrong with me in the head.

Anybody else feel like this or similar? Am I just being a brat and God is punishing me?

Thank you, ladies, for my venting. Anyone know any good prayers that ask for peace with what you have?

I would try not to feel like you are being punished, otherwise why would you have already been blessed with 2 children?

I think this call is a mother nature one - have you looked into what fertility help is available to you?

You might have to either think that this is God's plan for you, to have 2 children or if you'd prefer to have some influence then i'd go to the doctors or fertility clinic.

We've tried very few interventions as my husband isn't willing to spend thousands of dollars for something that might just not be meant to be. It's frustrating at times, but I understand his point. And I'm not into extreme interventions either, especially having two kids already. I think I'm at a low point right now. Probably because my kids are growing right in front of my eyes!!! It's amazing how fast the time goes. I am blessed for what I have, and I know that. But TTC has a cruel hold on me.

You said you've been trying both seriously & lazily. I feel like this is something you gotta go all in for & you won't get results. I always had the assumption that getting pregnancy is "easy" but it certainly is not. So maybe that's why it hasn't happened? Maybe God knows that you're not all in?

There's no way that my husband and I could go full force TTC for 4 years, but I applaud anyone who can. I also know, we have tried, very hard at times. It didn't happen, and it wasn't like a one-time thing. I think maybe the way I worded my initial post is confusing. I say TTC seriously and lazily because there comes a point every so often when you have to take a break. Or at least we need the breaks. Otherwise, our marriage suffers, and my husband and I end up arguing about it. I hope that makes sense.

I understand what you're saying. Fx'd that nature takes it's course for you soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->