Just ordered a BabyHawk.

kit10grl

Reaction score
I bought a cheap mei tai wen i had DS as i wasnt sure if babywearing was for me and didnt want to spend loads and regret it later. It got a decent amount of use but I had a pretty bad back and struggled with long time wearing.

When pregnant with DD i bought a Kari me wrap thinking it would be more secure for a newborn and would help with the back pain as the MT didnt have much padding or very wide straps so i figured id get on better with a more expensive one. I never got much chance to use it really as she spent so long in hospital then had such bad reflux that she was sick all over the place many times in a day so it was easier to have her in a pram.

Recently though Im having problems keeping her safe from other toddlers when i pick up DS at nursery and he starts going full time in august. I tried her out again in the MT to see if it would help and it seems to be going great. I have decided to fianlly splash out and get a babyhawk and start using my wrap again as i tried that today too and it seems much comfier for her.

Pretty excited. Have any of you used carriers with a special needs child before? She cant walk at all yet so i figure I will still have plenty of time to use it yet and she is only 9 kilos as well so still a tiny girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->