Just ordered me a new phone

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by mrscookie, Aug 22, 2009.

1. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

Since I got a new job, I will need to give my work phone back, so I thought I would get a new contract.
    I just got a c903, 5 mpx sony ericsson for £20 (£19.50 if you work out the VAT) a month, unlimited texts, unlimited internet, unlimited 3 to 3 calls and 200 mins anynetwork anytime, any landline anytime. I just can't wait for my new gadget to come. It's by no means state of the art, up to the second brand new, but its better than my work one, so :happydance: chuffed!
    http://threestore.three.co.uk/dealsummary.aspx?offercode=18UT20D109&id=1184&SEC903

thats the deal. Just wanted to share, i'm excited to recieve it now
    xx

2. pinkmummy

pinkmummy Guest

Woohoo!! :happydance: I just got my new phone this week too :) But I got an I Phone as I have been wanting one for ages. Costs me £34 a month and I get 600 minutes, 500 texts unlimited 02-02calls and unlimited data and Wi-Fi. Its a really good deal for me as I also use my phone for a lot of phone calls for the body shop, to customers and such! :)

Enjoy it when it comes I was like a bairn with a new toy! Haha xx

3. mrscookie

yaaay!!! The deals these days are so much better than they used to be arent they!
    xxx

4. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Blimey you got a result :thumbup:

Im ummming and ahhhing between an iphone and a blackberry storm but the contracts are a rip off .... £30 - £50 a month for 24 bloody months, errgh :hissy:

Prob just buy a PAYG one and do my own thing :rofl:

5. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

Thats a good deal. Tho i know nowt about phones tho, u should see mine :blush:

6. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:wohoo: enjoy hon! such a good deal :D i've had my iphone for over a year now and i love it! but, tbh the contracts aren't the best deal x

7. mrscookie

Yeah that is the problem, good phone, high price, shit phone good price. I got a good deal and the phone is ok. 5 mpx isnt bad for a phone, although there are 8mpx out there!
    xx

8. pinkmummy

pinkmummy Guest

Totally agree! x

9. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

great deal:)