Just Over 5 weeks & im bleeding.

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I have just started bleeding, its very watery, red with stringy red bits. What's happening

It's tricky being bank holiday as I guess you probably can't get in touch with your Dr or the epu. If it gets heavier you could go to A and E to get checked out. Some women do bleed in early pregnancy and everything turns out ok but obviously it's worrying. Do you have any cramping with it?

I'm starting to cramp now and feel sick & bloated.

Oh Lizzi I hope everything will be fine. my gp last time told me to just take it easy till I could have a scan. Or like Cattia said if it gets heavy go to A&E. But hopefully it will subside. my sister in law was bledding during her first trimester (she had sub. hematoma) and wasput on a full bed rest. my little nephew was just born last saturday. so dont give up girl. hugs. x

I had some spotting around 7 weeks. It could be completely normal, what I am wondering about is the stringy bits. Is it uterine tissue, or does it look different than that? Best thing you could do is get checked out by someone medically. Hope all is well and you post an update so we know how you are doing!

Bleeding eased off a bit but a couple.of tiny clots x

Bleeding eased off a bit but a couple.of tiny clots x

It could be old blood from your last period. Or it could be implantation bleeding. Lots and lots of blood tends to collect there during pregnancy. I am unsure about the clots part. I don't want to say anything that would scare you. Do you have an apt setup with a doctor at all?

I can tell you I had an implantation bleed at 12dpo, it was brown. I don't have an app set up yet no x

Don't worry about scaring me, I like to hear your thoughts x

I can tell you I had an implantation bleed at 12dpo, it was brown. I don't have an app set up yet no x

Do you plan to set one up? I think you should. Is there an "emergency room" type deal where you live where you can go for emergencies? They will be able to do a vaginal sonogram to check the cervix and make sure baby is ok. At least that is how it is in the US.

If that is not an option, then I would schedule an apt asap just to be on the safe side.

Oh Lizzi I hope everything will be fine. my gp last time told me to just take it easy till I could have a scan. Or like Cattia said if it gets heavy go to A&E. But hopefully it will subside. my sister in law was bledding during her first trimester (she had sub. hematoma) and wasput on a full bed rest. my little nephew was just born last saturday. so dont give up girl. hugs. x

I'm happy as the bleeding has completely stopped, wiped and nothing! Phew! Will still schedule an app to get get checked over.

Go to the hospital to put your mind at ease, but some women do bleed a little bit the first month or two. My sil had a regular "period" the first month of her pregnancy and didn't know she was pregnant because of it.

Go to the hospital to put your mind at ease, but some women do bleed a little bit the first month or two. My sil had a regular "period" the first month of her pregnancy and didn't know she was pregnant because of it.

The same thing happened to 1 of my sisters!

If it was ony a tiny bit you are probably ok, but I would call the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital for reassurance. They are usually really good and either take blood to measure hcg levels or do an early scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->