Just peeking in!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Chloe's mum02, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Chloe's mum02

Chloe's mum02 Mum of 1, expecting No 2

Hi everyone,well after 8 months TTC Ive just got my BFP yesterday ( I didn't get a wink of sleep! )and peeking into first tri :happydance:

I just have a couple of questions:
    I have been having brown discharge for the past week, quite thick (sorry TMI). Is this normal as I didn't have it with my daughter??
    Also, what is it that I should avoid eating now?? I have forgotten everything from when I was pregnant 9 years ago!!

Thanks for your advice

Amy xx

2. emily86

emily86 mum to 2

congrats on your bfp!
    Not much has changed really since I had my son 6 years ago - obv no smoking, drinking, drugs prescription or not.
    Ummm soft cheeses, pate, all meat well cooked and eggs.
    If you google it you shoudl get a nice list of what we aren't allowed lol.

3. kimbotrav

kimbotrav Well-Known Member

congratulations :) yeah i say look on google it will give u a huge list :) xxxx

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

welcome and congratulations :D i'd def say not much has changed, reduce caffeine intake, personally i'd say no alcohol smoking etc, and soft cheeses and no raw egg, pate and unpasteurised mayo etc :) xx

5. Chloe's mum02

Chloe's mum02 Mum of 1, expecting No 2

Thanks very much for your help :thumbup:

I just got back from the doctors and my due date is 26th Sept :baby:

Doctor said the brown discharge is normal thankfully.

We are still in complete shock and can't quite believe it :happydance:

Amy xx

6. Browning

Browning Mother of Krystal NTNP #2

CONGRADUALTION :happydance: hun many woman on here experiance mild bleeding throughout they pregnancy esspecialy in the 1st tri and go on to have healthy babies. So don't stress yourself out too much,I know its easier said than done u went to the Doc and they check u and told u everything is ok, i wouls just go with that for now. Just wactch it for now if you get any pains then u could ask for a advance scan, am sure that won't happened anyway i hope u have a successful pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy and i am due around the same time as u i am on:cloud9:. Its natural to worry about everything even slightest pain i know i do :dohh:. 2011 yummy mummies:cloud9: