Just popped across to get some expert opinions as u guys now have your bfps

picklepot

Reaction score
Hello lovelies!!

SO many congrats on getting your :bfp: How amazing for you all xx

I've just popped over from TTC to ask if any of you had almost zero symptoms before getting you're awesome results? Xx

I'm 9dpo tomorrow and feel less 'symptoms' this month than any other!!!!
Slightly sore bbs to the touch, a scratchy throat and sore lips (the ones on my face..... :blush: cheeky :p ) xx

If any of you had the same if love to know xx

Congrats again.... H&H 9 months for you all xxx

I didn't with my first pregnancy really but did with my 2nd.. And this one it was only exhaustion that I had no sickness or anything til about 7/8 weeks hope this helps a bit x

Hi. The only symptom I had before BFP was cramping but not the norm type cramping with AF due. I am 13 weeks today and not really had many symptoms, just weeing a lot, wanting to eat everything and was very emotional at 4-6 weeks. Good luck xx

Thank you ladies X that's encouraging to hear xx

11dpo but feel like this eggy got away however I'll keep my fingers crossed :) X

Lots of good luck to you both xx

Hello lovelies!!

SO many congrats on getting your :bfp: How amazing for you all xx

I've just popped over from TTC to ask if any of you had almost zero symptoms before getting you're awesome results? Xx

I'm 9dpo tomorrow and feel less 'symptoms' this month than any other!!!!
Slightly sore bbs to the touch, a scratchy throat and sore lips (the ones on my face..... :blush: cheeky :p ) xx

If any of you had the same if love to know xx

Congrats again.... H&H 9 months for you all xxx

Hiya Picklepot,

Just got my first BFP yesterday on the day AF was due. I can honestly say I had almost no symptoms this month, genuinely thought I was out.. I think I had more symptoms last month when I hadn't conceived! I was completely convinced AF was coming.. Had the usual light cramping and some pink/tan coloured discharge (sorry TMI) which I usually always get right before I come on.. The only thing I did feel looking back a little 'strange' a day or 2 before but couldn't put my finger on it? Just presumed normal PMS symptoms.. But no sore boobs/mood swings etc. So the BFP took me completely by surprise...

Good luck and sending lots of baby dust to you, I really do believe that the experience is different for everyone ☺️ from what I have read/heard, a lot of women don't feel many if any symptoms before they get their BFP xx

All 3 times I've been pg I had zero symptoms until 6-7 weeks .

Wow - congrats MrsT_x xx amazing news!! Xx

I put a post on the other day literally saying 'I just feel a bit strange but can't put my finger on it!!' So it's interesting to see you felt the same xx

I'm 11 dpo (nearly 12 :) ) and am very slightly crampy, bbs a bit sore but not terrible and (apologies.... Tmi warning) cm thick white lotion like but only when checking cp.... Which is out of reach!

I'm REALLY hoping my month of fewer symptoms is a positive signs xx

Thank you for your replies ladies xx
MrsT - H&H 9 months for you xxx

I began to get seriously discouraged today at 9DPO. My symptoms have gone and feeling pretty normal. BUT I took two tests today and they may be faint positives. very faint but there is something there. Funny how my symptoms have gone...I call it the calm before the storm.

Wow - congrats MrsT_x xx amazing news!! Xx

I put a post on the other day literally saying 'I just feel a bit strange but can't put my finger on it!!' So it's interesting to see you felt the same xx

I'm 11 dpo (nearly 12 :) ) and am very slightly crampy, bbs a bit sore but not terrible and (apologies.... Tmi warning) cm thick white lotion like but only when checking cp.... Which is out of reach!

I'm REALLY hoping my month of fewer symptoms is a positive signs xx

Thank you for your replies ladies xx
MrsT - H&H 9 months for you xxx

So have you tested?

I had no symptoms before BFP. Sore boobs that was it.

Sorry ladies! I meant to pop over and update you.... I didn't need to test as started AF :( I don't get notifications of replies anymore oddly!
However, this month is odd as I have just hit around 7dpo and yesterday had pink/brown spotting which has since completely stopped. I'm now approx 6 day away from my next AF.
Had stabbing pains in my 'you know where' and my upper abs feel strained?
I've woken with a bit of a sore throat, have been exhausted to the point of falling asleep on my sofa at 8pm! (I'm normally a night owl) and at the weekend felt awful! Headache all weekend and woke on Sunday feel mind like I was going to be sick :(

Anyway, I'm hoping all the cramping and the spotting this time is IB!!!

Does any of this sound familiar to your month leading to your BFP? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->