just popped over from 2nd trim for some advice

littlep

Reaction score
Hey guys Im hoping you can help me...Have any of you had an infection in a wisdom tooth?? If so what did they dentist do/ treat you with? did it improve?

Im just concerned as Im fully aware that gum infections can cause prem birth and Im not up for that at 21 weeks!

Thank in advance guys xx

No haven't sorry :( when u going to the dentist? :hugs: x

Im gonna make an appointment as soon as they open tomorrow, its not nice mind! I dont think the worrying is helping me either!
x

me i have had one. Was in so much pain. I had antibiotics when it started at 12 weeks. Dentist said it has to come out. He would refear me to hospital urgently as risk of preterm labour!the hospital eventually took it out last week.so really urgent. For the 1st 8 weeks i was on continuous antibiotics which terified me. But they are safe. It kept coming back and i was in agony. Then i got some great advise from a dentist. That was to scrub gum round tooth with toothbrush and corsidol mouthwash. I did that after each meal and was able to hold off antibiotics from week 22 to 36. I have just had tooth out. And im so much more relaxed now. I had a local and didnt feel a thing. Felt yucky for a few days but nothing a few paracetimols couldnt help. You maybe lucky and they may full it for you instead.

I'm not sure wether mine was infected but they have inflamed a few times and have been very painful! I use corsidil it works a treat and I find I only need it for a few days then I'm fine. I also use a electric toothbrush which has a small brush head so I can get right to the back and clean it properly xxx

Thank you for replies guys, much appeciated, I have a dentist apt today at 12.10 so hopefully they will sort it, fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->