just popping in

Stephie 25

Reaction score
Hope no one minds me popping in. Not sure if i can post in here, i am struggling. My mum in law passed away on 21 Oct.

Not sure who to turn too. i need to be strong for hubby, but i am struggling.

:hugs: I have not lost anyone close to me like that, but I can imaging the feeling and the emptiness. Family is the most important thing. They're the only one who you can count on in the long run. Friends come and go but family will always be there for you. Just remember now that you still have other family members and they will need your love and care too. Know that you have been blessed by having your mother in law in your life, and think of the happiness that has brought you, and be thankful for that.

I'm religious, so I hold to the idea that I will get to see them again some day, and that they know how I feel down here. I'm just giving you and your family all good thoughts and love right now!! Just know God will be good to you and help you through this.

Finally, a good cry just helps soooooo much. I held my crying in for about two weeks after I m/c and it just wasn't good. :hug:

so sorry for your loss :hug: just be there for your OH give him lots of hugs, and give him space, tell him you love him and let him grieve in his own way, :hug:

My FIL passed away 4 months ago and it broke my heart to see my OH so upset!

It's a stressful and emotional time for you too so feel free to come on here for support.

Sending you a big :hug:

So sorry for your loss, Just try and be there for each other and have big hugs when you need them.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Stephie - so sorry to hear your MIL has died.

I don't know if your hubby is grieving by leaning on you - sometimes its easier if they do, but men often hide their feelings. It must be hard for you, trying to be strong for him, but wanting to grieve for your loss as well.

Don't suppress your own feelings though. Grieving for loss is absolutely necessary (trust us, we know:cry:)

Your husband is a lucky man to have someone like you.:hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. I know you are trying to be strong for you oh, but u also need to grieve so make sure you give yourself time. Look after yourself.:hug:

thanks girls.

i have come back to work today, just over one week on. things are so hard. I am trying to hold it all together for OH, and to help him through this.

I hope this does not upset anyone, just need to ramble.

Edited, was having a bad moment

RIP Pam.
10/07/1949 - 21/10/2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back