just rambling

loop

Reaction score
Well..... Imogen is now 8 days old and everything is going well....
i know that its prob hormones but i am very weepy at the mo and the thought of my oh going back to work on tuesday makes me fill up i know that its oing to be hard having to look after lucy as well and imogen i just dont know how im going to cope i really dont......
cant really tell my oh bout how im feeling as he will prob think im jsut being stupid.... but i know hes going to miss being at home to :cry:

Aww hun .. sure he wont think you are being stupid at all .. just talk to him .. even if it is so that he can give you a big hug and tell you everything will be ok.

:hugs::hugs:

:cry:thanks girls, just havinga ruff time with it grrrrr

my family came last saturday to see Imogen and well god knowswhat has happend but my mum is now not talking to me and i really dont know why! she had cuddles of Imogen and everything just like everyone else that came uo to see us... she went an sat outside and was being miserable not talking to ne1 and not really wanting to be here which really upset me. god knows what ive done she didnt even say good byye to me when they all left and t hurt me i was in tears... she hasnt called or nething since.
i know that i havent done nething wrong so why should i be the one to contact her shes alreay said to my sisters bf that ihavent spoken to her since she came up and shes said shes not going to ring me, she has also txt me and said that she wont be coming up for Lucy's 4th bday which i think isso wrong its like shes taking it out on her there is no reason for her not to come up. shes just being selfish but is pushing me away from her i cant be botherd trying to deal with the crap..... ive got enough to cope with!

sorry just another rant
:cry::hissy::cry:

Aww hun :hugs:

Thats not something you need to deal with at the moment. I know you shouldnt be the one to make the first move but could you just ask her what her problem is .. might help to get it out in the open?

:hugs: Babe, I know how you feel, I was very weepy when I first had Alfie, but I was exremely lucky as I had Paul at home for 3 weeks! But honestly, I would cry at the drop of a hat and I felt so low.....but it does get better! Blasted hormones, why us?!

Just hold on in there babe, it is still very early days for you....you will be suprised how well you cope with everything, you can do it, it is just a daunting thought, thats all! You will be just!

Make sure you come on here for a rant, a moan or support whenever you need to hun, that is what we are here for! But have a little faith in yourself, you will be fine and I am sure Lucy will help out as much as she can, it is lvely how much they wanna help out when they can! And, have a good cry when you are on your own, just to try and help shift it out of your system......it will get better day by day hun! :hugs: x

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=5214

I was weepy too, it's perfectly normal :hugs:

One day DH was tickling me and I was laughing away and the next minute I burst into tears for no reason and couldn't stop crying.
Then on the sunday before he had to back to work I bawled my eyes out because I was scared I couldn't cope on my own and didn't want to be left alone.

It does pass after a couple of weeks so just make sure you get plenty of hugs and try not to get too stressed with your family, look after yourself and your LO's.

Cx

thanks girls

i know and im sure that i will cope but ive just gotten used to having my oh around hes been a apin but a huge help to.
i guess there is just alot going on really Lucy is also starting school in a few weeks to so im feeling a lil strange about that.....

i was reading lucy a story last nite ad i had to hold back the tears i dont like crying infront of her as she gets upset to bless her.
i know my oh knows that im feeling crap and i kno he thinks its bout him going back to work..... god here i go again just he thought of it makes me cry
i just feel like ive got no one who gets what im going through if u know what i mean ( i know u girls understand)

ive tried asking my mum whats hte problm is but she says nothing and its really pissing me ff she hasnt spoken to me for almost a week and i just feel really shit about it idont need it i really dont hence why i havnt really made the move to give her a call

aawww hunny u dont need it i would turn around to ur mum and say i dont know what is up with u but i need sum support i dont need u being in a mood either tell me or dont but i need u to be there as oh if going bk work and it has been over 4yrs since i ve a newborn maybe she feels left out im not saying its ur fault but if u say u need her she may feel better in herself i no u ve alot to deal with and that its only a suggestion

i also thinkthat te problem is that they all live in the west mids i moved up here 5 years ago...... we still havnt spoken

Not having the best time of it either sweetie so chin up and try muddle through ...

tis crap though init

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"