just ranting (sorry)

xpaigex

Reaction score
Im sorry I just need a good rant..
my lifes taking the piss:( I wanna cry:(
There are good people in this world,and bad people. and for some reason,I seem to be surrownded by all the bad ones:(
people who push you down when they know theyv got the upper hand.
evil selfish bog headed people. people who know they are bigger in size than you so they crush you to bits:(
IV HAD IT WITH GREEDY COY COCKY EVIL PEOPLE.
I love all those people like my few close friends but some people in my life are just evil evil,evil big headed people with a too-good-for-anyone attitude.
I WISH they would just be GONE. in like a snap of my finger?:(
:cry:

aw dear hun, doesnt sound like you have had a very good day.... hope its something that can be sorted out. Remember those people who make you unhappy are not worth being in your life, they dont deserve your friendship or love. if you surround yourself by the nasty people you will become unhappy, you need positive people around you.
hope your ok! x

Thanks for replying..
I know my ex doesnt deserve to be in my life,but hes my daughters dad:(And even though I hate him he has to be in my life. Whatever he does I have to put up with everything.

And my boss HAS to be in my life,and my dad too because hes Isabella's grandad. I have no choice:cry:These people push me around and are horrible,evil evil people, but I dont have any choice:(they know that and they take advantage and continue being horrible.
I just want to cry.
:cry:

Well in that case you need to put your footdown and lay the rules out! dont let them push you around!! Can you find another job if your not happy with your boss? as far as ex's go everyone has them, you just gotta learn to switch off and not talk to them unless needed, and if they start to push you around.. walk away.Your Isabella's mum you get to make the rules about her life.. yeah he is included but you do not need to take his shit if he is upsetting you tell him to wise up and get a grip!
And if your old enough to be a mummy your old enough to not take shit from your dad.. i dont know your circumstances.. but it sounds like you need to just be a bit stronger and stand up for yourself and your little girl. Show her how strong you are!! :D:D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->