Just realised - my 21st!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Wow just realised how being a mummy really kind of stops you focusing on yourself

Obviously I knew my 21st birthday was approaching but for once I haven't even been counting down & it's just dawned on me that it is next Saturday - 1st November

OMG it's the big 21 & I didn't even notice!

I haven't planned anything!

Ooo better get planning! :) sure u will think of something fun :D I was 4months preg on my 21st so could not enjoy a tipple x

have a wonderful day honey, are you planning on spending the day with your princess? xxxx

have a wonderful day honey, are you planning on spending the day with your princess? xxxx

Yeh :D

My friends all want to go on a mad one round the town but i'd much rather be with Maya & a big bar of chocolate!!

Funny isnt it ... all those things you used to get all excited about and countdown to just seem to go out of the window!!

The big 21 eh ... trust me birthdays after that is booooring!!

My friends all want to go on a mad one round the town but i'd much rather be with Maya & a big bar of chocolate!!

Sounds like a perfect way to spend it :D Think I'll be doing the same for mine! (Not quite as young as you though :( :blush:) x

It's funny how with all the baby tickers we have and we know how old our baby is to the day but we totally forget ourselves :)

:happydance: The big 21! You're so lucky,if you were in US this would be your home base!

Funny isnt it ... all those things you used to get all excited about and countdown to just seem to go out of the window!!

The big 21 eh ... trust me birthdays after that is booooring!!

Thats so true...after my 21st every birthday has been like every other day!

Younglutonmum make sure you have fun hunny...hope you enjoy your day with your little princess xx

i couldn't agree more, when i turned 21 we did do the whole town thing, but i much enjoyed my romantic dinner for 2 with james. my bday is the end of nov, not as exciting as 21 (24) but looking forward to spending the weekend with james, maddi and my family :hugs:

hehe i've got my mind fixated on that day!! and i've not even got anythin in the run up to it to take my mind off!!

hope you have a good day xx

Aww I know what you mean, but I had the BEST birthday this year and it was all down to my little man :)

I hope you have a lovely day whatever you decide to do :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"