Just saw this on Rapsberry leaf and ttc

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Have just been looking at the using red raspberry leaf tea/capsules for labour and was searching the net and found this-

RED RASPBERRY LEAVES (Rubus spp.)

Brewed as a tea or as an infusion, raspberry is the best known, most widely used, and safest of all uterine and pregnancy tonic herbs. It contains fragrine, an alkaloid which gives tone to the muscles of the pelvic region, including the uterus itself.

Most of the benefits ascribed to regular use of Raspberry tea through pregnancy are traced to the nourishing source of vitamins and minerals found in this plant and to the strengthening power of fragrine - an alkaloid which gives tone to the muscles of the pelvic region, including the uterus itself. Of special note are the rich concentration of vitamin C, the presence of vitamin E and the easily assimilated calcium and iron. Raspberry leaves also contain vitamins A and B complex and many minerals, including phosphorous and potassium.

The benefits of drinking a raspberry leaf brew before and throughout pregnancy include:

~ Increasing fertility in both men and women. Raspberry leaf is an excellent fertility herb when combined with Red Clover.

~ Preventing miscarriage. Raspberry leaf tones the uterus and helps prevent miscarriage.

Don't know if its of any use but thought i'd post incase anyone wants to reseaech it more.

Woobs will prob be interested in the prevention of mc part :D

Thought of wobbs as soon as i read mc part, but thought it quite interesting the bit about red clover and the raspberry leaf improving fertility especially the men bit. If you girls are taking the horrible sounding agnus cactus :sick: why not try giving the blokes the red reapberry leaf tea to drink. Could give them capsles but why tell 'em :rofl:

OMG

I'm going to be the healthiest most hormonally balanced woman alive soon!!

I've started ... again ...

baby aspirin
pregnacare vits
B6 vits
agnus castus
primrose

:oops:

Oh I forgot the KALMS for periods of worry & stresses :lol:

Lol @ Wobbles .. I bet you rattle !!! Personally I am only taking folic acid .. never knew about any other stuff!!

Yer I should change my bname from Wobbles to Rattles :lol:

soz wobbles to say this but everytime OH loggs on to msn and your on he always says 'wibble wobble yum yum' it was a song from a milk shake advert a few years ago :lol: :lol:

Tams OH calls me Wibble/s or wibble wibble :lol:

Caroline just wanted to say thanks again I looked it up a little & have just bought the raspberry leaf liquid extract.

:headspin:

I really hope it works for you. As soon as i read it i thought of you. Keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs:

Ain't that ment to help you go into labour??

xxx

Erm read page 1 .... lol

One thing can be good for more than one situation :D

Raspberry is beneficial for pregnant women as it tones the uterine and pelvic muscles, preparing for an easier labor, as well as for the prevention of miscarriage.
Relieves morning sickness. Raspberry helps to increase the flow of the mother's milk, brings balance into the menstrual cycle, and will help alleviate excessive bleeding and cramps. Safe and effective for children to use for diarrhea and stomach complaints.
Raspberry Tincture tones tissues of the womb, prevents ruptures, eases bleeding during childbirth and will help with an excessive monthly flow.

Lol i must start reading properly im terrible!

fanks hun!
xxx

Ive seen people say it helps go into labor but I think its more about making labor easier (how above) & the rest is myth :confused:

Ive seen people say it helps go into labor but I think its more about making labor easier (how above) & the rest is myth :confused:

yeah it is, it doesnt make you go in to labour atall, im nit sure where that rumor came from.

Have you got the drink or the tablets? (sorry i havent read all teh thread lol)_

xx

Liquid extract Layla.

https://www.naturallygreen.co.uk/ra...xtract-tincture-rubus-idaeus-100ml-p-222.html

You can either place the drops direct into your mouth under your tongue or the drops can be added to a fruit juice or glass of water. It's really a personal choice but direct into the mouth works better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->