Just saying hey :)

DLW91

Reaction score
Hey I’m new here! Just got my BFP yesterday, I’m 4 weeks tomorrow :) This is baby number 2, my LG is 5 and a half

I’m so nervous! I can’t remember feeling this worried with my first pregnancy, does this eventually go away? I know once I have my 12 week scan I’ll soon calm down but it seems like forever away!

Hi congratulations on your bfp!

I was crazy nervous this time and I had 2 early scans and a scan at 12+6!! It’s getting a bit better now I’m feeling more movement but just had 3 quiet days and my nerves have been shot!!

Anyway, welcome!!

Hi congratulations on your bfp!

I was crazy nervous this time and I had 2 early scans and a scan at 12+6!! It’s getting a bit better now I’m feeling more movement but just had 3 quiet days and my nerves have been shot!!

Anyway, welcome!!

Thank you! I haven’t even heard back from the midwife yet and I’m already impatiently waiting for an appointment, I’m just a natural worrier but I’m trying to stay calm for the baby and my own sanity lol!

Yes I’m a natural worrier too. Thankfully my ds has been quite a good distraction, and then I had a lot of nausea and sickness from 6-12 weeks which was horrible but reassuring in its own way!

Hope you get the ball rolling with the midwife soon.

Hi ,
Congratulations! I just found out I'm pregnant on Monday and I think I'm 4 weeks as well . This is my first , any symptoms yet?

Hi ,
Congratulations! I just found out I'm pregnant on Monday and I think I'm 4 weeks as well . This is my first , any symptoms yet?

Not really! Feeling more tired than usual and a bit of back ache but apart from that I feel ok! I might be speaking too soon haha

Hey and congrats! Im a worry wart as well. My ds is almost 6 and I definitely don't remember being so worried with him!

I'm with you on back pain(although I've had that for ages anyway) , but the exhaustion is real , are you starting to show yet , I've got a teeny belly already

Congrats!!
I don't think the worrying ever goes away from the moment those two lines come up for the rest of your life!!
I have my early scan this coming Thursday, and it cannot come quick enough!! I'm hanging to see that everything is all going ok.

xx

No not starting to show yet although I’m the slimmest girl so probably be a while yet before I go from just being chubby to actually looking pregnant haha!!
Feeling super tired and a bit sick today, currently laying in bed watching a film with my LG trying to keep my eyes open!

Hey and congratulations to you 😙 I'm 6 weeks according to my dates. I look forward to spending this journey with you x

Hey and congrats! I just found out I was pregnant this morning and I am worried too...hopefully it goes away. This will be my 3rd and with my other two it went away but every pregnancy is different. I am definitely more stressed this time around because I already have two lol. You'll be fine i'm sure!! Its so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->