Just saying hi... waiting to pass my angel :(

crazylilth1ng

Reaction score
I had a scan on Friday (3 days ago) and they told me to prepare for a miscarriage. My baby was 5mm with no fetal heart tones. They also said the sac looked like it had started to break down. I am 6 weeks today. The day of the scan I was 5+ 4, but the baby measured bigger.

I had the scan after an episode of spotting. I have had another episode of very light spotting since but nothing else.

I know this sounds awful, but I just want it all to come away and pass out of me so I can carry on with my life and TRY AGAIN... which I can't do with a passed away fetus inside me. It is not nice knowing that the pregnancy inside you will not result in a baby.

I have another scan next week just to "make sure", but they were pretty sure my baby is dead. After the next scan, if I have not miscarried they will talk about medical management (I don't want a d&c unless it is 100% necessary). This will also mean messing work around, which I have done a lot of unintentionally recently.

I feel so unlucky. I lost a perfectly healthy seeming baby at 9 weeks last year (I caught slapped cheek/fifths disease that caused me to miscarry) and now I am losing another pregnancy. To make things worse, it is my first angels EDD today :(

I know I should look on the bright side, I have 2 healthy children and do not find it hard to conceive... but that does not make the loss easier. Someone said... oh well, you can try again, you will get pregnant in a few months... which I found a little insensitive.

Anyway rant over.... Hi ladies.

so sorry hun sending lots of :hugs: and strength your way x

So sorry for loss, I was in nearly the exact situation, but it was my first pregnancy. That comment does sound a lil insensitive. Hope things start going well for you.
Take care xxx

Take care, I also opted for medical management as I did not want a D&C and the hospital prefer to leave this as a last resort if possible. Good luck and I feel your pain, we will all get there in time but we all do it differently. The people who make those comments do not understand the loss we feel.

Thanks ladies... it helps to know I am not alone, even though I am very sorry that any of us have to go through this at all.

I'm so sorry for you loss :( Lots of hugs for you! I hope things move along for you so that you can try again when your ready - once things begin happening it might be easier to come to terms with. I hope it doesn't sound like what that other person said because I don't want to seem insensitive! xxx

So sorry for your loss. And sorry you have to hear insensitive comments! People mean well, but they should just keep their yaps shut!
I had medical management for my ms 2 weeks ago, and I am glad I did. D&C worried me, and luckily I havent needed one. I wish you the best of luck. :hugs:

I'm really sorry you're going through this right now. It seems like a really tough day. Know that you are not alone. I am also going through a miscarriage right now and have also yet to bleed. It's not insensitive at all to want the non-viable pregnancy out of your body. It makes it harder to move on and harder to truly believe that it isn't growing anymore. I feel the same way.

hi hun i am still waiting for my loss hun..
my sac was measuring 5mm too and i ahd scan following weeek and my body had absorbed most of it..but still no bleeding/loss i am going nuts with the waiting and i feel for you i really do...
gl x

hi hun
I am so sorry for your loss. Your story sounds the same as mine. I opted to wait for a nature to deal with it and 8 weeks later I passed the baby. It was a long time but I am 100% sure that it was the best way for me personally.
I know the mixed emotions about wanting it to happen so that you can ttc again. It almost felt like I was wishing my baby away so that we could ttc, and I felt guilty. Then I would try and think rationally about it all, and that my baby was not there anymore, they had gone to heaven already.
Take all the time you need to make any decisions and do what is right for you.

Good luck hun and let's hope that those BFP's are not too far away for us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->