Just saying hi!

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I think I'm in the tww now. Not positive because I didn't use opks this month and haven't been temping either for the past few months.

We are TTC Baby #2 and have been for almost 2 years now. Boo. I had an HSG on CD 6 and all was clear.

Two days ago, CD 17 I started having ewcm and having cramps. These continued into CD 18. DH and I DTD 3 days in a row, so CD 16, 17, 18 but also 15. I think we'll give it a break and do one more tomorrow. I have no consistency with my cycles and ov days.

Anyone else with unpredictable cycles waiting?

Hi I don't have unpredictable cycles but thought I would suggest NOT DTD every day. Your DH needs time to rebuild enough strong sperm to get the job done. Sperm can live from 3-7 days inside you so you don't need to exhausts his supply to early! If you do it every two days during the week before and week after your O, you wont be able to miss it. Keep in mind the rough estimates of sperm count...3-4 million ejaculated, aprox 300,000 survive once inside the vagina, of that 100 to 200 travel to the fallopian tube where the egg is waiting and of that only 7 to 10 sperm will ever share the proximity of the egg. Every guy counts!!!

ps I am a TTCer of baby #2 in which I got pregnant using a private sperm donor who dropped off the sample and I inseminated at home. I conceived my first after 4 month using this method all while never being able to see a LH surge to detect ovulation. Its bound to happen if you catch it. I wish you luck!

Thanks. We tried every other day for months. Trying something different this time around. It's usually every other day starting a few days after AF goes.

Id say no consistant dtd until day 10 after your cycle starts (first day of period). This was recommended to my prego friend by her obgyn. Also my donor constantly charts his sperm count and doesn't produce a supply until he has abstained for 4 days to build up. It really can make a difference! Again baby dust your way! Im sure you DD needs a brother! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->