Just seen on the news.......

B

becks

hahaha Ian Huntly has had his throat cut in prison and has been rushed to hospital. Sick B*****D deserves it! Sorry but Im sure that you will all feel like me.... what goes around comes around!!! Them poor little girls suffered and died because of that animal!!

i agree! when was this announced? not seen it xx

Just seen it on sky news hun ( going across the bottom of the screen ) Not seen the full story yet Im waiting to see if it comes on xxx

Haha, hope the sick mofo dies and rots in hell. Aparently a rumour is going around someone has offered a 5 or 6 figure sum to any inmate who kills him...wouldn't like to say what the truth is behind it but id love to hear of it happen anyway xx

i see it on my facebook yday afternoon, its thought to not be life threatening injuries.. tbh i dont want him to die because that is what he wants.. hes been trying to kill him self for years nw.. i want him to spend the rest of his life behind bars. hes very sick.. i was only yuoung when the girls went missing bt i stil remember the story.. its disgusting

Ive just heard this on the radio and whilst i like to see myself as a sympathetic person usually....i wasnt sorry! I think he deserves what he gets the monster.

xxx

I read it in The Sun newspaper online...

I was just thankful that he LIVED... he has tried to kill himself so many times and must have been hoping and praying that this life sentence was about to be over.

I hope he stays alive until a ripe old age so the sick b*stard suffers ultimate pain :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->