• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just started TTC :)

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!! It's been 5 years since I've been in here.... A long long wait!!!

I am newly married and we started ttc on our wedding day 2 days ago. I am due to O in about 8 days so here here for a first cycle BFP! !

Hope to make some ttc buddies here and move over into first tri with you :)

Good luck ttc, and congrats on being newly married!!

Hey Khadejah Congrats on your marriage. I am also newly wed. Have been ttc for 3 months. I had an early miscarriage first month ttc. Are you ttc your first child? Would love to be ttc buddies ISA:)

Good luck and ISA you get BFP first cycle!

Hey Khadejah Congrats on your marriage. I am also newly wed. Have been ttc for 3 months. I had an early miscarriage first month ttc. Are you ttc your first child? Would love to be ttc buddies ISA:)

Ahh mashaaAllah congrats on your marriage too:)

Yes we are ttc our first. I had 2 miscarriages in 2010/2011 so that makes me anxious but keeping faith:) im sorry to hear of your loss, everything in its time isn't it ♡

I would love to be TTC buddies too! It's day 16 for me and officially in my fertile period.. 3 tills till the big O! I'm currently on my honeymoon in paris, here here for a Parisian baby!! :D

Thank you everyone xx

FX for you all

Yes we are ttc our first. I had 2 miscarriages in 2010/2011 so that makes me anxious but keeping faith:) im sorry to hear of your loss, everything in its time isn't it ♡

I would love to be TTC buddies too! It's day 16 for me and officially in my fertile period.. 3 tills till the big O! I'm currently on my honeymoon in paris, here here for a Parisian baby!! :D

Thank you everyone xx

FX for you all

Hey Khadejah sorry for your loss! Definitely it happens when it's time alhamdulillah.
Good luck this month! I won't be ttc this month since hubby is away. But staying on these threads. Hope you get a BFP with a healthy pregnancy ISA!
Enjoy your honeymoon and stay relaxed :)

Thank you everyone xx

FX for you all

Hey Khadejah sorry for your loss! Definitely it happens when it's time alhamdulillah.
Good luck this month! I won't be ttc this month since hubby is away. But staying on these threads. Hope you get a BFP with a healthy pregnancy ISA!

Ahh yes do stay.. your still ttc even if skipping a month :)

I'm hoping I don't get too baby crazy... want it to be relaxed as possible! Are you ttc your first too?

Thank you everyone xx

FX for you all

I'm hoping I don't get too baby crazy... want it to be relaxed as possible! Are you ttc your first too?

Yea I'm trying to concieve my first. Yea stay on the relaxed side of ttc! You'll have a better chance of conceiving!

Thank you everyone xx

FX for you all

Yea I'm trying to concieve my first. Yea stay on the relaxed side of ttc! You'll have a better chance of conceiving!

Yay inshaaAllah we both catch at the same time.... :)

Have you been taking folic from before ttc, anything else you doing in prep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"