Just starting out- need advice please (finger foods and pureed foods)!

tracy1982

Reaction score
We are doing a combination of finger foods, Megan loves to feed herself and some pureed foods.

What is the best kind of finger food to start of with? We have done banana, cucumber, cracker spread plain and with salmon spread or cheese spread. Bread with some spread.

Sweet potatoe sticks and cucumber sticks. Loved all of it so far. Oh and some baby rice crackers and carrot sticks- though i want to avoid a lot of those as she seems to LOVE them but i would like her to experience just the normal foods.

She is also taking the pureed food better now since we started doing the finger foods. Megan is 6.5 months old now.

Pureed food we have done, plain broccoli, carrots and sweet potato.

What other finger foods did you do at the start?

And do you think plain pureed food is better so she gets the taste of the veg/fruit on its own? Or can i do a mix together?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks
x

Not really in asnwer to your question as such but I got a weaning pack from Cow & Gate and it has some useful tips in and ways to puree and what to puree etc. I got it this morning and it is really good :) There are so many things you can puree! Spinach, melon, avocado, cauliflower, peas, strwaberries and loads more :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->