Just starting the dreaded TWW!

LuaLove

Reaction score
I'm only 1 DPO and I'm already anxious! This was my first cycle on Chlomid so feeling hopeful. Anybody else planning to test around the 7th? Although let's be honest....I won't be able to wait that long!

Good luck hon! I am thinking my tww starts today or tomorrow. I don't temp and got my positive OPK on Friday morning. This cycle I am going to wait until I am late. Testing early really takes an emotional toll on me :cry:

I have my FX you will get your BFP on the 7th xx

Thank you love! I'll be stalking to see if you get your BFP as well. FX for us both! I always say I'm going to wait, but I never can! Baby dust to you! Xx

We are cycle buddies then! I am 2 dpo today. I was thinking about waiting until 10-12 dpo but I seriously doubt I will make it.

We are cycle buddies then! I am 2 dpo today. I was thinking about waiting until 10-12 dpo but I seriously doubt I will make it.

I've been looking for a cycle buddy! I know a lot of us are in similar situations but it helps knowing someone is at the EXACT same point as you, you know? It's so hard to not test! I even want to test now....which I know is ridiculous!

Haha! It's ok I do too! It's not ridiculous, it's just excitement and anxiousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->