Just starting TTC

Cutepug

Reaction score
I have a question. My hubby and I will Start trying to conceive in a few weeks. I want our first time TTC to be extra special. Any tips or suggestions on lingerie and setting the mood? Also are there any tips on successfully TTC?

Congratulations!! We will be also on Valentine's Day, actually. Do you guys have any special restaurants or romantic places with memories that you like to go?
I'm still trying to figure out our plans as well... Definitely romantic dinner, wine, the whole 9 yards.
When are you starting to try? :)

We will be starting in about two weeks. There are a few restaurants in the area we like. I am just stumped of what would be something to do that would be special and unforgettable. I have been on birth control for several years and we haven't used condoms for years. In fact he never pulls out. (I know TMI lol) So that's nothing that will be any different in that department. (Other than the fact that this time it will be actively TTC) I just want it to be extra special.

i'm not ttc yet, but i also would like to make it special when we start! One thing we plan to do is visit a sex shop together. there's one in our area that has really great reviews. People say its classy and romantic, so we plan to go and browse sexy stuff like games and fun accessories. Maybe thats something to consider! :)

My DH and I have been TTC for the past few months. When we started, I found that just the thought of having a baby together made it extra special!

It took us 16 months to get pregnant. We never did anything special, and (unless you are lucky, which I hope you are!) I ended up spending my time with special lubes, ovulation tests everywhere, pee cups all over the bathroom and my legs in the air trying to keep in as much sperm as possible. I hope it remains romantic for you, but for me, after 16 months of broken hearts and BFNs, it pretty much became a chore. Whats real special is when you see that second pink line :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"