just thinking...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by magicbubble, Jan 28, 2011.

1. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

i am 10 weeks today, really its only 2.5 months and although it seems to have dragged at times, really it has gone quite quick in general...

thinking, only another 10 weeks i will be a whole 20 weeks, possibley feeling baby move and half way through! :)

2. Banana10

Banana10 Mummy to 2 little boys

So exciting! Just think how quickly those 10 weeks have gone..you'll soon be at 20 weeks..WHOOP WHOOP! X

3. LadyHutch

LadyHutch HutchMom

Dude, I feel ya. I am DYING with all the wait wait wait. I don't get to see gummi bear again for another 2 weeks...TWO WEEKS!

Ugh. I can't make time go fast enough.

4. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

we are due the same day :)

5. newmama

newmama Well-Known Member

i'm with you ladies!! i'm 10 wks today as well and thinking much of these same things. :) soon enough we will get to find out the sex!

6. LadyHutch

LadyHutch HutchMom

So that makes you, me, Braven05, new mama and a few others. August 26th gonna be a busy day =)

7. Sherley

Sherley One of each!

I know what you mean, at first the time dragged so slowly, sometimes it takes me a few seconds to remember I'm nearly 10 weeks now, then I think no I cant be already! Definitely speeds up a bit as time goes on! I'm due around 26th August too x