just thought

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I will be the oldest woman in my family to have a child ..... Haa that's fairly weird, my mother had me at 25 my gran was finished having hers at 20 her mum had 5 by 28 Iam 30 this is my third but still .....

They all had hysterectomies by my age too .....

I'm ancient too in terms of baby making in my family. When I announced I was pregnant this time to my Nan she said "well it had to be soon or you'd be too old"!!! I'm 32.

My Mum was finished having babies at 22, and my Nan at 25. x

Haa, weird isn't it us old women knocking out kids ...

Same here, I am 30 and this is my first child. Everyone else in my family has been a teen or very young when they had their first. People were convinced I wasn't going to have any children because I waited so long...but to me it seems like the perfect age and always has.

I'm younger than my mom was, I was her first and she had me at 32. I'm 29 now and baby is due around my birthday so I'll either be 30 or almost 30. I know it's usually the opposite as people are starting families later in life now typically, my parents were not the norm back then!

Same here older than my family for having kids Im 37 my mom was a grandma at this age lol some of my cousins only 2-3 years older than me are becoming grandparents to so I get alot of are you nuts comments

:lol: I'm not uniquely old to have a baby in my family but I am kind of unique in having a third. Everyone else in my family seems to have two kids roughly 2 years apart. Which is what I had til this one came about lol

I'm 36 and just now pregnant with my first (and second).

I am turning 35 next month and working on #2 and #3. I know lots of moms pushing 40. Times have def. changed!

My mum had 3 by the time she was 28 and I am 29 having my first :)
However, my mum had 6 children and had her last at 42 so there you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->