• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

just to show the difference a couple of days make **updated 1st pg morepics! lol*

Here we go! You can't see the first one that well as the light is reflecting on it but you can see how they've been getting a lot darker. I haven't included the 2 CB tests as the battery in them has now died!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3517.jpg

wow!! class!! love it!! thanks so much!!! another question....lol

are you keeping them? keeping in mind you had to wee on them lol....im not sure what to do with mine. I have kept hold of th elast FRER one and the rest are in the bin. I just dont know lol

Ummm... maybe... :blush: is that a bit gross? They're in my drawer for me to peak at regularly!! I did wipe them down and the cap is firmly on! x

I keep having a peak at mine to!! I wish the battery would last forever on the digi! lol

I think ill throw mine away once i can feel the baby kicking! lol

Yes I guess I'll probably do the same! I just need them at the moment to prove to myself that I am pregnant. As soon as I can feel the baby or maybe have a scan I will put them in the bin! lol x

my son was born in july 07, we moved house in the september 07 and when I was packing boxes I found my pregnancy test I had done when I found out I was expecting him lol!!

i know what you mean about proving to your self about being pregnant!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"