Just took my Ovidrel Trigger shot last night, looking for cycle buddies!

melrenee

Reaction score
This is mine and DH's first medicated cycle after trying for 9 cycles naturally...I took femara/letrozole on CD's 3-7 and then triggered last night on CD 15, my left follicle measured at 19mm. Any other ladies in the same boat or on a similar cycle? I think i'm going to test my trigger out just to see the line progression and out of curiousity. Hoping this is our cycle for a bfp, baby dust to all!!!

How's the testing going? Post a pic of your progression please if you have it.

I'm waiting for AF but doing our first IUI this next cycle. I'm pretty sure i'm going to test out my trigger as well.

Good Luck!

sorry for the late response! work has been so hectic and this past weekend was busy and kinda sad because of mother's day...i'm going to take a pic of my progression lines when i get home from work and i'll post them here...

it seems like the trigger completely left my system around 6-7 dpo as those tests are almost stark white

Today, i'm 9 dpo and i go for my pregnancy blood test this thursday at the fertility clinic, that cannot come soon enough, fingers and toes crossed!!

I'm waiting for AF but doing our first IUI this next cycle. I'm pretty sure i'm going to test out my trigger as well.

Good Luck!

yay a fellow canadian! good luck with the iui for your next cycle, have you started AF yet?

Good Luck!

yay a fellow canadian! good luck with the iui for your next cycle, have you started AF yet?

Yep I'm CD7 today. I went in for baseline US and bloodwork on CD3 and I got back CD9 which is Wednesday for my next monitoring appointment.

Can't wait to see how your testing looks. What brand did you use to test out the trigger?

Good Luck!

Yep I'm CD7 today. I went in for baseline US and bloodwork on CD3 and I got back CD9 which is Wednesday for my next monitoring appointment.

Can't wait to see how your testing looks. What brand did you use to test out the trigger?

good luck tomorrow at your monitoring appointment, i hope they see some follicles growing!

i used the wondfo pregnancy test strips and i was happy with how they worked out...i had another brand called Accu-med but they didn't even pick up a line when the wondfo's were picking up a line...

here's a pic of my progression of testing out my trigger..on 7 days past trigger there is the faintest of lines and then i stopped testing after that..i go in on thursday for my hcg blood test so i'm praying it's good news :dust:

Attachments

• IMG_7115.jpg
    IMG_7115.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for sharing.

EEeeekkk sending you good luck for Thursday!!

Hello there! I'm not in the same boat with you. just dropped in to wish you all the best of luck! We start loving our kids even when there's just hope for them. I know this feeling. Hope this cycle is will be your rainbow. waiting forward for the updates. fingers crossed!!

Hi there! Just jumping in because I took my trigger on Sunday, so I'm 3 days post trigger. My doctor wants me to take another 30 units of pregnyl tonight. It's an intramuscular HCG shot but they gave me insulin needles so I'm just trying to figure it all out.

I wanted to test out the trigger but my tests don't come in the mail until Friday so we shall see. I have lots of crampiness/twinges/pain in my uterus area and in front of my bladder which I'm assuming is from the pressure of my ovaries at this point. Also, the trigger seems to have made me super sleepy and have sore bbs.

Sending everyone baby dust and love!

Oh I'm right behind you. I did mine on Monday.

This pic is from this morning FMU at 2 days past trigger. I had my IUI yesterday and pretty sure I'm ovulating today.

Good Luck to you!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-23 at 8.26.01 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-23 at 8.26.01 AM.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Today I am 6dpt and 4diui.

I want to poas tomorrow to see if trigger is starting to fade out yet

Do it! lol

Here's my progression 1, 2 and today 3dpt. Today's is on the top. Upload totally kills it. They're light, but much darker in person.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-24 at 8.35.30 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-24 at 8.35.30 AM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-05-24 at 8.36.05 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-24 at 8.36.05 AM.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
How's everyone doing? we didn't conceive my last cycle with femara/trigger shot/timed intercourse, so we're trying another round..currently on day 3 of 5 of femara

baby dust to all u ladies!

Do it! lol

Here's my progression 1, 2 and today 3dpt. Today's is on the top. Upload totally kills it. They're light, but much darker in person.

nice progression! can i ask what tests these are? i was using wondfos to test out my trigger and they were just ok

the skinny ones are wondfos and the thicker ones are from a Canadian company but I see you're from Toronto so you may want to give them a try. makeababy.ca Ultra sensitive supposed to detect as little as 10miu. There a bit more expensive than amazon cheapies but I really like them.

Today, I'm 4dp trigger and 3DPIUI

I'll attached my updated progression. Most recents are at the top. The wondfo is still positive, just harder to pick up on camera

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM (1).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Nolimitxox - woo hoo! Good Luck!

My Wondfo went negative yesterday at 9dpt. I'm going to take a mini break from testing today and tomorrow and start back Saturday at 10DPO. by this point I'll be able to be confident in my line IF I get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->