Just want peoples advice!:(

Laura246

Pregnant#1
Reaction score
Everytime i post a thread noone replys. really getting me down now:( i just get people who read&run!
x grrrr Rant over!

Dont take it personally, it happens to everyone :hugs:

Well i posted this.. you may be able to help..

im having a little trouble understanding these..
I started testing from CD7.. and..
CD11 i got a very faint positive line - i did this at 5oclock
CD12 then a stronger but still faintish line on CD13. - 3oclock
CD14 just got a faint line again - 9oclock due to day out
CD15 very faint line again. - 5oclock
CD16 stronger line not so faint:).. but not as pink as the negative line
Are these faint lines telling me that im O? luckly we have been BD around these faint lines just incase.
Im not sure if im testing the right times either?
Its hard because i work everyday so having to do tests stright after work.
Help/advice please
xxxxxxxxx

a pos opk is only pos if the line is the same as or darker than the control line x

The line needs to be as dark or darker for a positive. Theyre not like preg tests, a faint line isn't a positive on a OPK.

are you talking about ovulation tests hun?

coz if so faint lines are not positive... they need to be as dark as the control line (or darker) to be classed as positive & indicate you are ovulating x

The best time to test with OPK's is about 5pm,I was told...its only when both lines are as dark as each other or the test line is darker that it means you are due to OV :) xx

Thanks girls:D still confussed as to why im just getting faint line tho.. todays was a definite line! which looked more promising then the rest.. xx:hugs:

The lines will get gradually darker,the closer to OV you get.xx

you always have LH in your system which is why you always get a line.

Ooo right:thumbup: thanks! wel hopefully this stronger line will be the start of my O! xx:hugs:

Ive also got slight period like pains thats i cant get my head around. as im not expecting my AF till june17th :/ is this OV cramps or? xx

Grab your OH and get :sex:

Sending you some babydust too. :dust:

Also don't get disheartened by the number of people who read and run, visitors reading count too. :hugs:

Teehee! weve defiantly been doing lots of that! Hoping this is our month! :) x

If you can afford it, I recommend the digital ovulation tests. I switched to them after driving myself demented trying to work out if the line was dark enough on normal ones. The digital ones give you a nice smiley face & take away the element of doubt.

some poeple have a faint line all month long. its not positive until the test is darker than the control. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->