Just want to ask ladies who got their BFP's

faithjoy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am currently at cycle day 16, this is my 2nd month TTC and not temping or doing anything stressful, I wanted to ask if any of you had some milky, slightly watery but not stretchy CM? I am currently having it and it seems to get more and more. I did not notice any other symptoms except that I had some pelvic pain 2 days ago on the right for about 10 mins or so. That's it.. According to ovia I am ovulating today and af is not due till the 9th. Did any of you had milky discharge? This is my first time getting it, I am either watery or dry. This is new to me.. Hope someone can share their experience.. Thanks.

I often get it - in fact I'm getting it at the moment! It's like a mix between creamy and watery cm. I often find that I get it in the lead up to O and sometimes when AF is due.

Thanks for replying Rose. So I guess I am still in the two week wait ��

I noticed it one month and thought for sure it meant I had conceived.. Found out by using opk's that I was ovulating later than I thought but I had it a day or two before I actually ovulated. It was new to me too and it really threw me off.

I noticed it one month and thought for sure it meant I had conceived.. Found out by using opk's that I was ovulating later than I thought but I had it a day or two before I actually ovulated. It was new to me too and it really threw me off.

Hi Weebles so sorry for replying late.. I still have those CM and its a lot and feeling uneasy. I did HPT test today morning and got a faintest BFP but noticeable fat pink line. I will re test in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->