Just want to cry now

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
I cant do anything, I feel so weak and sick, and tired, ive been put on tablets for everything, ive got Ceterizine for sickness, obviously the folic acid, and now I need to go get more tablets for an infection :S and to top it off I cant get an appoinment for my doctor today or any doctor, and basically I know whats wrong with me, I need to be in hospital like I was with DD.

On wed (last week) I was told I had MILD HYPREMESIS (hence the anti sickness Tablets) and if it got worse I would need to be hospitalized and placed on a drip, anyway ive got no energy im weak I just want to sleep and im scared to eat incase im sick, but ive just managed a hot cross bun, see how long that stays down for, as this morning toast was only there an hour.

Im just so weak, signed off work for two weeks, and alls I want to do now is cry.

Cat
xxxx

Aww hunny
No advice i just wanna give you hugs
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aww Cat hunny :hugs:

I don't know what your going through so have no advice can just hope you pick up soon an send some wobble huggles :hugs:

x

how are you feeling now? I've had hyperemesis with both my pregnancies. I'm slowly getting over it now. I've spent two weeks in hospital so far with it, on the drip and not eating for 2 weeks plus.

I know it's horrible. I even got to the stage where I was saying that this pregnancy just wasn't worth it. They eventually got me meds (Zofran) that stopped the sickness, and now I'm back on metroclopromide. I'm still being ill every now and then (couple of days or so).

The thing that got me the most was when people knew i was sick they suggeted ginger and eating little and often. If only they realised how hard it was to eat anything, let alone little and often.

I really sympathise with you. I know how hard it is! Hopefully your getting over it now. I turned the corner just before Christmas.

:hugs: Cat, I hope that you are feeling and doing well. I miss seeing you around. :hugs: Suz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->