Just want to introduce myself...

xxMichellexx

Reaction score
I've been somewhat addicted to first tri, and was a little sad to leave, and coming into the scary world as a newbie to the second tri is a weird thing! Everyone seems so many more weeks ahead of me!

Anyway, im Michelle, 21, first baby and very much a single mum to be. (Father is not worthy of being called an idiot)

I hope im going to become as much of an addict to second tri as i was first!

Lovely to meet you/stalk your threads :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will LOVE 2nd tri! I thought that I would never make it to 20+ weeks too like the other ladies on this thread.. but lo and behold! You will be here before you know it! Welcome to the second trimester and enjoy!!

Welcome :) not as scary as first tri here x

you will :) first trimester was scary for me lol i would struggle to leave second trimester. Welcome =D

Second trimester is much better than first - less to worry about!

Welcome here, and hopefully you won't want to leave to go to third tri!

Welcome! As others have said, this tri is generally much easier than 1st tri. Like you, I was overwhelmed by those so far ahead, but you'll be in their shoes in no time. Hope you have a pleasant 2nd tri! xx

:hi: much happier place in here you'll enjoy it :thumbup: Hey we have the same due date double :thumbup: :thumbup:

Michelle! At last! Welcome! You will settle in very quickly to tri 2 and continue to be an addict. I am ! xx

Hello!!!!! it is a little strange at first but honestly despite the silly disagrements 2nd tri is just better, were in the middle now, where we bloom, feel kicks and know we wont be popping anytime soon (hopefully....) take care! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle! At last! Welcome! You will settle in very quickly to tri 2 and continue to be an addict. I am ! xx

Melissa wooo, you found me, i had the weekend off bnb and when i came on last night i went onto 1st tri and was like......hangon......ive graduated wooooopie.

Thank you everybody xxx

Hello!!!!! it is a little strange at first but honestly despite the silly disagrements 2nd tri is just better, were in the middle now, where we bloom, feel kicks and know we wont be popping anytime soon (hopefully....) take care! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, im still waiting to 'bloom' and 'glow' lol xxxx

Melissa wooo, you found me, i had the weekend off bnb and when i came on last night i went onto 1st tri and was like......hangon......ive graduated wooooopie.

Thank you everybody xxx

Yes congrats on now being a lemon! Come onto the July Beach bumps forum too, a lovely bunch of ladies and have lots of laughs xx:happydance:

Hiya!

I remember seeing you over in first tri - not not long moved here myself - it seems much more chilled here im sure you will love it O:)

helloloooo!!! yay your finally here too!!!! its not too bad over here i was a bit scared at first hehe!!! and im not a big newbie anymore thanks to you ;) bring on this tri!!!! xx

helloloooo!!! yay your finally here too!!!! its not too bad over here i was a bit scared at first hehe!!! and im not a big newbie anymore thanks to you ;) bring on this tri!!!! xx

Never thought i would be nervous lol, its actually like starting school again and reinventing yourself! hehe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"