Just want to know.. Cravings anyone?

sarahwantland

Reaction score
I am in the two week wait. I have ten more days until I retest. i plan on retesting on Thanksgiving. I may be still ovulating though because I am having some cravings. I crave when I ovulate too. Or I may have gotten lucky this month! Anyway, my question is: Is there anybody who has started having some cravings or thinks they are? If so, what are they?
Right now I really want a red velvet cupcake and a cinnamon role. If I am not eating those I like salsa a lot right now. The salsa is a tad bit abnormal for me. It tastes really good. I have been eating it plain. The red velvet cupcakes and cinnamon roles..Well, come on here. What is not to like?
I crave when I ovulate, like I said. So, everything is still up in the air. Well, anybody else having some weird cravings. It does not matter if it could be just wishful thinking! I would love to know.

I'm 4-5 dpo ( didn't get to temp the morning I got my smiley cuz the DH woke me up to bd and I was distracted lol) and I have been craving root beer floats ( hadn't had one before in years) and grilled chicken ceasar salad ( completely opposite from my usuall greasy hamburger diet lol) ...might be wihful thinking :)

No new cravings for me, just my usual nagging sweet tooth that I often get a few days before AF. Sigh... Still hoping for a miracle this cycle. :)

Fx for you ladies.

I'm 4-5 dpo ( didn't get to temp the morning I got my smiley cuz the DH woke me up to bd and I was distracted lol) and I have been craving root beer floats ( hadn't had one before in years) and grilled chicken ceasar salad ( completely opposite from my usuall greasy hamburger diet lol) ...might be wihful thinking :)

I get a major sweet tooth and cravings during Ovulation as well. So, I could still be ovulating. I am smelling smoke, perfume, cinnamon candies and cupcakes strongly, though. The ciggarette smoke is actually making my throat itch and burn right now!:cry: Anyway, I am hoping I am. I miscarried back in April.
I hope you have the best of luck in ttc and in the tww. If you are, let me know!

No new cravings for me, just my usual nagging sweet tooth that I often get a few days before AF. Sigh... Still hoping for a miracle this cycle. :)

Fx for you ladies.

I get the the sweet tooth as well. I get it mostly during ovulation. I am hoping as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->