just want to let you all know about my best experience so far

karla1

proud mummy of 1
Reaction score
hello ladies

well yesterday i went for a gender scan and we booked it with a company called Reassur3d and it was by far the BEST experience of my pregnacy so far.

not only did we find out we are having a little boy but the lady the lady there was so lovely and was not for letting us leave without finding out the sex (he was being a little bugger). Also the value for money was just amazing it was £50 and for that we had the scan got 7 4D pictures, a USB pen with video footage on and more pics plus the potty shot and some 2D pics and we also left with a little good bags with baby wipes and talc in.

i cant recommend this company enough (i promise i have nothing to do with this company i was just totally blown away with the value for money and customer service) my mum, stepson and OH enjoyed the experience as much as me and Paula the lady doing the scan took loads of time explaining everything she saw to us and answering any questions we all had

the companies details are www.reassur3d.com and telephone number is 07547020144 the office we went to was in north manchester but they do have other offices in the UK

just wanted to share this bargin and great experience with all you lovely ladies x

On the website it says £50 only for sexing baby.... Not 4d. 4d starts at
24 weeks :/ xxx

i went for the sexing scan and paid £50 and got everything i have just stated all included, my avatar is one of the many 4d pics i got i couldnt believe it myself. if you go back for the 4d scan after 24 weeks its £120 but you get even more (like a dvd of the ultrasound)

i know thats why i have had to tell everyone on here about it and honestly the women doing it was so lovely she really made our day x

p.s they also dont take any money up front (not even a deposit) yo dont pay until after your scan and you are 100% happy with everything x

I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks, best experience so far in pregnancy. I'm in the US so I didn't go to the same place, I went to storkvision and they were amazing! I paid 100.00 for 5 black and white photos, gender determination, cd with 20 pictures of 2d,3d, and some 4d video clips that I could upload onto facebook, email etc. and a dvd of the entire scan. They were so nice.
I am going back tuesday for a 3D scan to see how chunky little man has gotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"