• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just want to recommend an amazing medium

lylasmummy

Reaction score
I went to see Bryan Gibson a few months ago, as soon as I sat down he told me my mum and grandpa were there, he told me how they both died and then my mum started talking, it was incredible, my mum was quite outspoken, and the medium was talking just how she would have. He knew my dads name, my brothers, my husbands brother, he knew I had a little girl who my mum didnt get to meet :cry: Everything he said was on the nail. Im actually going to see him again on the 24th, see if my grandad comes through as my dad would like that, and he listened to the CD I got last time and was disappointed my grandad didnt come through, but with my mum there, no-one could get a word in edgeways lol.

Oh he is located in Lincolnshire, North Scarle. Google him, I think he travels and does group show things too, but I personally prefer the 1-1 readings

oooh I may be interested. How much does he charge? Im in south Lincs

*EDIT* ok just read.. £30. Not bad may email him. thanks for the thread! :thumbup:

You defo should hun, he converted me, I thought it was all a load of tosh before tbh, but my friend convinced me to go along with her, and I was blown away. He is very honest too, another friend of mine went to see him and he sent her away and told her she didnt have to pay, he had nothing for her. Now Im sure alot of ppl would have made up some stuff and still taken the money off her, but he didnt. Let me know if you decide to go see him, I would be interested in how u get on... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"