• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just want to say....

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
How wonderful you girls are.

OH and I aren't TTC but I'm in the TWW with one faint :bfp: (most likely an evap I guess) and 4 :bfn:

However, even though I don't post in TTC at all, you have all been so wonderfully welcoming. I really wish I didnt have to leave. I think this is the friendliest forum on BnB, and I wish I could stay :cry:

But thank you, you've all been so great to me in this very confusing time.

Am all emotional again :cry: :cry:

:hugs: Hope you are doing ok - great to have friends to talk through all our emotions with! Don't know what I'd do without B&B

:hugs: i thought id sneak in here to send u a hug xxx

Don't give up completely yet - I got:bfn: this time last week and :bfp: this morning.

I guess that means I should be moving to first tri soon, but sure I'll still come back here to check in on everyone, sure you can do the same from WTT

x

Don't give up completely yet - I got:bfn: this time last week and :bfp: this morning.

I guess that means I should be moving to first tri soon, but sure I'll still come back here to check in on everyone, sure you can do the same from WTT

x

Congratulations!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"